Establishing greater permeability between vocational and higher education by developing and implementing dual bachelor’s degree programs with integrated continuing vocational education programs
The BA&VET project (Erasmus +) is being carried out under the leadership of the Hanse-Parlament, with four universities and two chambers from Estonia, Finland, Poland and Germany. The projects three main goals are:
- to increase permeability between vocational and higher education
- to provide excellently qualified entrepreneurs, managers and skilled workers in order to reduce the shortage of skilled workers
- to meet the challenges in climate and environmental protection and to strengthen the productivity of SMEs through innovation support and R&D projects.
Two dual three-stage bachelor’s degree programs and two further trainings in climate and environmental protection will be developed and implemented.
- Business Administration & Sustainable Management of SMEs
- Management of Renewable Building Energy Technology